- To provide a space of empowerment, trust and education for each student, as well as the community.
- To bring awareness of preventative and holistic approaches to skin care and beauty.
- To teach the value of multiple streams of income and allows students the opportunity to earn up to $1,000 credit towards tuition.
- To encourage students to pursue the area of aesthetics they are most passionate about.
- To prepare students to pass the Washington State Board Examination and attain their license.
- To develop attitudes and habits for success in personal and professional life.
- To graduate students whom employers seek and clients request.
- To facilitate learning in aesthetic education which includes spa operations and business practices in a spa-like environment that provide the necessary job-ready skills.
Our Student Sandy Rogers
What made you want to go to Academy of Aesthetic Arts?
“I like the flexible hours, I like the hands on learning. If I don’t want to learn something, I don’t have to. I like the location, it’s easy (to get to). I like that there's different levels of students, that we can learn off each other, collaborative learning with Vena’s guidance.”
Why did you choose to be an aesthetician?
“Because I discovered that I enjoy that girl time, I enjoy making people feel good about themselves. I've known that I like to help people. When I quit my job in 2015, I discovered in 2016 that I missed my customers, I didn’t miss the work, I didn’t miss the job, I missed helping people.”