- To provide a space of empowerment, trust and education for each student, as well as the community.
- To bring awareness of preventative and holistic approaches to skin care and beauty.
- To teach the value of multiple streams of income.
- To encourage students to pursue the area of aesthetics they are most passionate about.
- To prepare students to pass the Washington State Board Examination and attain their license.
- To develop attitudes and habits for success in personal and professional life.
- To graduate students whom employers seek and clients request.
- To facilitate learning in aesthetic education which includes spa operations and business practices in a spa-like environment that provide the necessary job-ready skills.